Turn your listening experience on its head. Meet the MusicCast VINYL 500.
Meticulously designed to ensure the most faithful reproduction of sound - the way music was made to be heard - the MusicCast VINYL 500 features a straight tonearm for an open sound as well as a belt-drive motor to minimise noise caused by vibrations.
Don't let its sleek look fool you - the MusicCast VINYL 500 features an array of sophisticated features without taking up space.
With both form and function in mind, its compatible design is built to suit all interior aesthetics and tastes.
Voice control completes the picture when it comes to the turntable of the future.
Connect to Amazon Alexa for an effortless, hands-free dimension to your music library exploration.
- Place the MusicCast 20 speaker anywhere in your home and connect it wirelessly to the Yamaha Vinyl 500 turntable.
- The Yamaha MusicCast speaker also lets you access various music streaming services such as Spotify, Tidal, Deezer, and more on your compatible device, so you get to discover music or play your favourite tracks.
- Alexa voice control compatibility
- Listen to all your favourite records in true stereo sound with the 'stereo pairing' feature. Immerse your ears with a fuller, lifelike sound.
- The MusicCast 20 lets you connect the way you want to wirelessly. Whether via Bluetooth® or over Wi-Fi with AirPlay®, the wireless connection makes it quick and easy to get the party started.
- Plug directly into the Vinyl 500 or connect wirelessly
- The STUDIOs are our all-in-one bookshelf speakers that place your experience in the centre of the recording studio.
- MusicCast expands entertainment possibilities
- Wireless music streaming via Bluetooth or AirPlay
- High-grade USB DAC that supports DSD 5.6MHz native resolution and PCM 384kHz/32-bit for high-resolution reproduction
- Exceptionally high performance ESS 32-bit D/A converter
Wi-Fi (2.4 / 5 GHz)
File Format: MP3 / WMA / MPEG-4 AAC: up to 48 kHz / 16-bit, ALAC: up to 96 kHz / 24-bit, FLAC / WAV / AIFF: up to 192 kHz / 24-bit, DSD: up to 11.2 MHz
Version / Profile: Ver. 4.2 / A2DP, AVRCP
Audio Coden: SBS, AAC
Maximum Communication Range: 10 m / 32.8 ft. 10 in. (without interferene)
Drive Method Belt Driven
Motor DC Motor
Rotation Speed 33-1/3 rpm, 45 rpm
Platter Aluminium die-cast (Diameter 30 cm)
Output Level 450 mV (-7 dBV, with RIAA EQ, 1 kHz, 3.54 cm / sec)
Signal To Noise Ratio 67 dB or higher (A-weighted, 20 kHz, LPF)
Static balance straight tonearmEffective Arm Length
19 mmStylus Pressure Adjustment Range
0-4 gAcceptable Cartridge Weight
15.5-19 g (including headshell)
Cartridge Type MM
Consumption 6 W
Eco-Standby (reference date) 0.3 W
Standby Power Consumption 1.4 W (Network standby ON, Bluetooth standby OFF, Wired), 1.8 W (Network standby ON, Bluetooth standby ON/OFF, Wi-Fi), 1.6 W (Network standby ON, Bluetooth standby ON, Wired)
Dimension (W×H×D) 450 x 136 x 368 mm; 17-3/4" x 5-3/8" x 14-1/2"
Weight 5.7 kg