The C-stream has been designed for use with audio streaming systems that require cables with RJ45 connectors. The C-stream uses high quality oxygen free copper conductors with and low density polyethylene insulation, each conductor pair is separately shielded and an overall high density foil shield is applied prior to a vibration damping outer jacket.
The RJ45 plug has gold plated contacts and is an over-moulded design that improves reliability. Audio streaming systems are the dawn of the digital revolution and if you’re serious about the quality of the music you listen to, pay good attention to the cables you use. Shielding is important – and you will hear the benefits.
▪ High speed oxygen free copper conductors
▪ Individually shielded, twisted conductor pairs plus overall shield
▪ Low-loss low density polyethylene insulation
▪ 24ct. gold-plated signal contacts
▪ Non-compression strain relief system