The Dynasty Pro Turntable Package
An Expanded Dynasty
A new dynasty and arises, and that's our new limited edition Dynasty Pro Turntable package. We've paired the brilliant Audio-Technica LP2X turntable with the AMC XIA 50 integrated amp that drives the full, American-sounding Polk RTi-A3 speakers. This is a step up from our normal (but still impressive) Dynasty pack, but with larger speakers and a more powerful amplifier. This is a great pack that will give you room-filling sound, great looks, and the ability to add more components when you're ready to build on the system.
Start building your own Dynasty today with this great package!
This pack includes:
- Audio-Technica AT-LP2X Fully Automatic Turntable
- AMC XIA 50 Stereo Integrated Amplifier
- Polk Audio RTi-A3 Bookshelf Speakers - pair (Black)
- 4m LeylineX Speaker Cable
Audio-Technica AT-LP2X Fully Automatic Turntable
The AT-LP2X combines hi-fi features in a stylish design to deliver stunning sonic quality at a great price. It is perfect if you’re looking for an automatic turntable that will grow with your needs as you build out the perfect home stereo system. It boasts ease-of-use, performance, affordability and options to add-on or upgrade the turntable’s key features.
Fully-automatic belt-drive turntable
Two speeds: 33-1/3, 45 RPM
Balanced straight tone arm with hydraulically damped lift control and tone armrest
Built-in switchable PHONO/LINE pre-amplifier
Attached dual-RCA output cable
½" mount universal BLACK headshell
AT91R Dual Moving Magnet RED phono cartridge and long-life diamond stylus
Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminium platter with felt mat
Damped base construction for reduced low-frequency feedback coloration
Includes 45 RPM adapter and removable hinged smoked dust cover.
AMC XIA 50 Stereo Integrated Amplifier
Stereo Integrated Amplifier, 50W x 2
- Unique phono stage design that employs two audiophile-grade op-amps per channel that provide very low THD, TIM, and noise, together with switchable MM/MC sensitivities.
- The high overload tone control stage can be completely bypassed with the DIRECT switch to give natural sound quality.
- Special designed passive Tone control circuit to give natural sound quality.
- Uses audiophile-grade components throughout, providing exceptional accuracy to phono and tone control responses.
- High overload margin on tone control circuit by virtue of its topologies.
- Power amplifiers with 50 Amp high peak output current devices to offer capabilities to drive almost all types of speaker systems.
- Power amplifiers with specially designed perfect virtual image topology to make it possible to be without output relays. The topology connects amplifier outputs to speaker systems without relay contacts to offer the best possible sound quality.
- Using high output current devices with optimised power supply designs, the power amplifiers can be only protected with fuses on the power supplier side in order to deliver extremely high output current in demand to give superb sound quality.
- With universal power transformer passed all international safety standards, end users can use the unit in all countries by re-setting the AC select to correct voltage.
- Heavy-duty gold plated speaker binding posts and phono connectors for ultra-reliable connections.
Polk Audio RTi-A3 Bookshelf Speakers
Close your eyes on our largest RTiA bookshelf speaker and you'll believe you're listening to floorstanding speakers. It features a 6.5 inch Dynamic Balance woofer, 1 inch Dynamic Balance dome tweeter, and 150 Watt power handling. In summary, the RTiA3 is perfect for the most demanding home theatre system and the most discerning stereo listener.
- Classic Polk Audio sound quality in a compact bookshelf speaker
- 6.5" Dynamic Balance driver with polymer composite cone and rubber surround
- 1" Dynamic Balance silk polymer composite dome tweeter
- Anti-diffraction grilles produce a lifetime of reliable sound
- Exclusive Polk Power Port technology for greater, more impactful bass
- Black hardwood veneer cabinet finish