Roksan Attessa Turntable
NEW! LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE.
The Attessa turntable is our newest spin on one of the oldest Hi-Fi technologies. The Unipivot tonearm is lighter and simpler to use, thanks to a composite construction and glass jewel pivot. With turntable speed controlled down to the microsecond by smart new technology, playback is true to the original. Switchable phono stage lets you plug and play, whatever kit you have, while the isolated plinth design and decoupled feet protect against unwanted vibrations. All in a compact footprint that fits seamlessly with the rest of the Attessa range.
- Designed, developed and assembled in the UK
- Brand new easy to set up Unipivot tonearm featuring a composite construction and glass jewel pivot for low effective weight
- Dana cartridge fitted as standard
- Digitally controlled electronic speed control
- Class leading factory calibrated speed accuracy with a microprocessor-controlled amplifier driving the turntable motor
- Built in Moving Magnet switchable phono stage (active/passive) designed in-house for no compromise plug and play
- Premium build quality featuring an isolated single plinth design with a high mass platter constructed from weighted glass and bonded aluminium edge dampener
- Xerxes inspired isolation feet and chassis design to ensure stable playback
- Compact footprint