Building or Renovating?
Since the beginning, Melbourne HiFi have taken the approach to design low redundancy systems, yielding the highest R.O.I. (Return on Investment) possible. Having designed and installed some of the finest custom systems in Australia. Establishing the customer's needs, primarily, using quality equipment to achieve astonishing results, and placing this above seeking the lowest price.
An industry built on obsolescence, Melbourne Hi Fi's approach is as unique as each project. Our audio-visual consultants and engineers integrate sophisticated audio and video systems, specifically designed for optimised performance while maintaining minimum redundancy.
From an elegant Hi-Fi system, an outdoor entertaining sound system, to a state of the art home theatre, Melbourne HiFi has the experience, products and resources to design, project manage and deliver your next entertainment project.
We pride ourselves on the client experience; our consultation process explores your needs, desires and lifestyle requirements. Designing solutions that ensure the final result is unique to you, your environment and lifestyle.
With access to a plethora of quality Hi-Fi, Home Theatre, Automation and Lifestyle products, we deliver the right solutions, on time and on budget. With our depth of knowledge and experience, designing, integrating and commissioning residential and commercial projects is what we do.
A free initial consultation or if you would like to ask one of our friendly consultants a question please contact our office on 03 9230 2000.
Our audio-visual consultants and audio engineers design and consult independently, bringing objectivity and unbiased audio-visual recommendations and solutions.We assist clients by specifying the appropriate technology for each situation, and project manage ensuring proper installation and operation.
An intimate understanding of the latest audio-visual, multi-media and entertainment technologies, integration, and performance capabilities, and work closely with architects, interior designers, builders, and other third party trades, to design and integrate custom audio-visual, lighting, and technical systems, optimized for unique acoustical environments, where the performance of sight and sound reproduction engages and captivates the audience.
We cover all technology disciplines and segregate these disciplines into eight easy to understand terms that encompass various fields:
- Acoustic Design (Room Acoustic Control/Isolation, New/Existing)
- Entertainment (dedicated experience space, HiFi Listening/Movie Theatre)
- Multi Room (Audio/Visual distribution, Home automation/AV control)
- Lighting (Lighting Control)
- Safety (Security, Surveillance, Access Control)
- Communications (VOIP – Voice over IP, Intercoms’, IT networking)
- Environmental (HVAC – Heating, ventilation & cooling integration, pool/spa control & irrigation control)
- Construction (New and Existing Room Construction)
Melbourne HiFi's services include:
Audio-visual system design
Acoustic Control design
Acoustic Isolation design
For all your:
- Components chosen to meet each listening room acoustical needs
- Studio quality sound through matching system synergy and room acoustic control
- Featuring the latest Audio Systems design concepts
- Custom Design of listening room, including Acoustic Isolation and Control
- Components chosen to meet each theater’s acoustical needs
- Theater quality sound through equalization and room acoustic control
- Featuring the latest Audio Systems multi channel Surround Sound
- Custom Design of Theater, including Acoustic Isolation and Control
- Multi-room audio distribution from CD, DVD, cable, Satellite, MP3, XM Radio and Internet from a central location
- Wifi distribution and control
- Architectural speakers flush mounted in the wall or ceiling
- Outdoor speakers for pool, spa or Alfresco area
- Video routing of all sources (Blu Ray, DVD, VCR, satellite systems, cable) to all rooms
- High Definition Video systems, Integrated screen and Projection
- Touchscreen video distribution throughout home
- Custom Stewart FilmScreens
- Remote Capabilities
- Keypads, touch screens, infrared eyes control system from any room
- Independent volume controls for each room
- Wifi and IP control systems
- Computer/Automation Services
- Computer wiring with future networking and communications in mind
- Video conferencing phone lines and digital video transfer capabilities
- Cable/DSL Broadband distribution
- Custom Automation Software for control of all home systems
- Security Surveillance Systems
- Cameras at front door, nursery, pool, gate, etc.
- Monitor closed circuit camera from all televisions and worldwide via internet
- Audio and video available from all camera locations
- Night vision infrared cameras and motion detected video surveillance
CCTV Camera Monitoring
Video Intercom Station
Audio Visual Entertainment
Automate Your Lighting
Touch Panel Control
Melbourne HiFi's Audio-Visual Consultants have been designing and installing audio-visual and automation systems for fine homes throughout Australia since the 1980's with combined staff industry experience of more than 80 years.
As a company, we design, engineer, install, import, distribute and retail our services and products throughout Australia. We service residential and commercial clients with extensive experience in high-end residential technology solutions.
From the modest, to extravagant projects, our experienced team of highly qualified technicians, electricians, programmers and designers, support our guarantee that projects are delivered in a timely and efficient manner. With ongoing education and practical training we strive to improve our standards at every opportunity.
We understand that technology can be daunting and that’s one of the reasons why we built a state of the art showroom so you can discover first-hand, the lifestyle benefits of contemporary technologies integrated with industry leading expertise.
We look forward to welcoming you for a no obligation consultation and to Experience Excellence at our showroom in Hawthorn.
For appointments or any enquiries please phone 03 9230 2000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org at your convenience.