The Signature Tuned ARAY RCA uses separately shielded oxygen free copper silver-plated conductors in Tuned ARAY conductor geometry, PTFE insulation and dual layer foil and high density braid shielding effective to very high frequencies. The outer jacket of each conductor is FEP and the cable is held in the correct configuration with black braided outer jacket.
The Latest RCA version is fitted with PTFE plug surrounds. While not as strikingly beautiful as the previous acrylic versions, they produce a markedly better performance. There’s a degree of extra clarity and a reduction in mechanical noise. Enough of an improvement for customers with older cables with acrylic plug surrounds to return their cables to be fitted with the PTFE version.
The Signature Tuned ARAY RCA is available in 1m lengths and custom lengths are available to order.
▪ Tuned ARAY conductor geometry
▪ Latest PTFE plugs with silver-plated centre pin
▪ Silver-plated conductors with PTFE insulation
▪ Twin layer, high-density silver-plated braid shield
▪ PTFE insulation and precision PTFE outer extrusion
▪ Built by hand at The Chord Company
to extremely tight tolerances