Advanced AL32 Processor and high-precision32-bit, 192-kHz D/A converters, to reproduce the original sound
Denon’s Advanced AL32 Processor expands audio data to 32 bits and uses a proprietary algorithm to interpolate the data and perform upconversion and sampling, achieving a playback sound that is close to the original source. Since high-performance devices capable of large capacity processing read data samples across a wide spectrum and process them in a single stage, they interpolate signals with greater precision compared with multistage digital filters and other such devices. In addition, the use of algorithms ideal for frequency characteristics outside the audible range to filter sudden bursts of musical data or continuous sound at high frequencies protects sound quality from the adverse effects of aliasing noise or drops in high-range response. The Advanced AL32 Processor reproduces the delicate nuances of music, as well as spatial information such as the position of the artist and the breadth, height, and depth of the stage, in a more natural manner. To ensure that the Advanced AL32 Processor performs at its maximum potential, the DCD-720AE has been fitted with highprecision 32-bit, 192-kHz D/A converters. These D/A converters transmit differential output to each channel to improve sound quality during playback. These converters let you enjoy minute details of music with remarkable clarity, including the acoustic esonances of concert halls.
USB port for playback from an iPod or USB memory
This port lets you connect an iPod or USB memory and directly play WMA or MP3 music files stored on those devices. Since highgrade audio circuitry, you can hear these files in high-quality sound. You can also use the remote controller to select files, and file names and other information can be viewed on the display. The DCD-720AE can even recharge your iPod and iPad while it is connected.
DAC master clock design, to suppress jitter and noise
The DCD-720AE features the same type of DAC that is used in our high-class CD player as a master of clock signals for all devices. Since these clock signals are generated by an oscillator circuit module, it is possible to obtain highly reliable oscillation unaffected by other elements.
Vibration-resistant design with Direct Mechanical Ground Construction
The power transformers, themselves a source of vibration, have been placed near the ground and immediately above the insulators to allow direct release to the ground and thoroughly prevent the propagation of unwanted vibration or noise.
- AL32 Processing
- High precision 32-bit 192kHz D/A converter
- Improved sound quality
- Newly designed remote controller
STATE-OF-THE-ART DENON SOLUTIONS FOR MAXIMISING CONTENT QUALITY
- AL32 Processing
- Master Clock Design
- CD-R/CD-RW playback (MP3,WMA)
- USB port for playback from USB memory
- iPod / iPhone direct playback via USB
- Vibration-resistant design with Direct Mechanical Ground Construction
- Original Denon Mechanism with central assembly drawer unit
- Carefully designed construction to preserve audio signal
- Minimum signal path design
- 2 line fluorescent display
- Strictly selected parts for high sound quality
- Pure Direct to preserve pure audio details
- Aluminium front panel
- European sound-tuned
- USB port for playback from an iPod or USB memory
- ECO friendly with low power consumption in stand by and auto power off
- New designed Remote control unit equipped with buttons of different shapes and sizes based on their functions for easy operation
- Integration with the new PMA-720AE’s remote control unit
- Folder Mode function, for playing only files stored in specific folders (used when playing discs with MP3/WMA files)
- Design matches the new PMA-720AE integrated amplifier