IsoTek Smart Power Theta Controllable Power Conditioner
Arriving early July 2021. Preorder Now.
A 2U (89mm) high rack width component, offering full system control of connected electronics through RS232, LAN, and over WiFi through a secure online interface and dedicated codex for Control 4 and Crestron. Theta features either six UK (BS 1363), European Schuko, American 3-pin output sockets, Australian sockets or Swiss sockets along with RS232 via traditional and USB ports, LAN Ethernet port for WiFi control. Input power is via 16A IEC C19/20 connection. Theta also features a sophisticated circuit to remove both Differential and Common Mode mains noise from each output socket stopping mains noise cross contamination between connected electronics. Theta offers 67,500A protection from dangerous power surges and voltage spikes.
- Name each outlet with connected electronics
- Turn on / turn off each outlet independently
- Remote reboot & sequential start-up
- Programmable delay times between each outlet upon start-up
- Control each outlet independently with date and time start-up
- Combine two or more units into named groups
- Manage power usage and overview power consumption
- Control through RS232, LAN, and over WiFi through a secure online interface and dedicated codex for Control 4 and Crestron
- Suitable for all audio or AV systems
- RFI reduction 60dB
- 6 optimised power cleaning circuits Removes Common and Differential Mode mains noise
- 4 independent outlets for source components (5A max each)
- 2 independent high current outlets for power amps, subwoofers, active speakers etc.. (16A max each)
- 67,500A instantaneous protection
- Fully star-earthed network
- Solid core Ohno Continuous Cast copper silver-plated internal wiring with FEP virtual air dielectric.
- UK, EU, US, AU & CH outlets available