In 1970, JBL released the iconic L100 Loudspeaker. Over the years, the L100 became the bestselling loudspeaker in JBL’s history.
In 2018, we are proud to bring you the JBL L100 Classic, a modern take on a time-honored legend. The Classic features vintage styling, including a retro-inspired design and iconic Quadrex foam grille, along with newly developed acoustic technology and designs for elite performance.
• Retro design with iconic JBL styling and vintage Quadrex foam grille in a choice of three colors: black, orange or blue
• Genuine satin walnut wood veneer enclosure with black painted front and rear panels
• 12-inch white cone, pure pulp woofer with cast frame
• 5-inch pure pulp cone midrange
• 1-inch titanium dome tweeter
• Bass-reflex design with front-firing port
• High-frequency and mid-frequency L-pad attenuators