Incorporating Monitor Audio’s innovative, pivoting Inverted Dual Concentric (IDC) midrange/tweeter module and 8” RST C-CAM bass driver, the three-way CP-CT380IDC represents the highest level of new CP performance. The IDC module houses a 4” C-CAM inverted midrange driver surrounding a 25mm C-CAM gold dome tweeter.
- Pivoting module consisting of IDC midrange driver and C-CAM gold dome tweeter.
- C-CAM bass driver featuring Rigid Surface Technology (RST).
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3dB).
- Midrange frequency level adjustment (+/-3dB).
- Boundary compensation controls.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.
50 Hz - 30 kHz
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
30 - 120 W
Bass low pass: 300 Hz @ 6 dB / Octave
Mid: 300 Hz @ 6 dB / Octave
& 3 kHz @ 12 dB / Octave
Drive Unit Complement
8˝ C-CAM RST® cone bass driver
4˝ C-CAM IDC® cone mid range driver
1˝ C-CAM gold dome tweeter
(tweeter & midrange driver combined in a pivoting module)
HF Level Switch
(+3dB / 0dB / -3dB)
MF Level Switch
(+3dB/ 0dB/ -3dB)
Boundary Compensation Switch
Overall Diameter (Including Grille)
309 mm (12 3/16 inches)
Overall Depth (Including Grille)
187 mm (7 3/8 inches)
Cut-Out Hole Diameter
274 mm (10 13/16 inches)
181 mm (7 1/8 inches)
3 position Tri-Grip® dog leg fixings
Mineral Filled ABS Plastic
4.3 kg (9lb 8oz)
Gold plated 'push' type terminals
CB10 Pre-Construction Bracket (Light Brown)