CD Box DS - High-End CD transport!
The CD Box DS2 T has been designed from the ground up as a pure CD player, adhering to the Red Book Standard developed by Sony and Philips in 1980.
That commitment to compact disc technology, and its Blue Tiger optical mechanism, means the CD Box DS2 T is able to render your music with unparalleled precision, and send a bit-perfect signal to your DAC so you can enjoy the finest details.
Built to last
The CD Box DS2 T’s pure, precise mechanism is housed inside a solid cabinet design, to keep vibrations and interference out of your music.
That same design also protects against torsion that spinning mechanisms can cause over time, so you can rest easy in the knowledge that you and the CD Box DS2 T will have a long and happy life making music together
Three digital outputs (Optical, S/PDIF Co-axial and AES/EBU)
• Excellent 4-layer suspended CD transport
• „Blue tiger“ servo board for 1:1 CD playback
• Luxurious slot-in mechanism
• DC power supply (<1watt standby power consumption)
• High contrast dot-matrix display
• Trigger in and output
• Massive 3mm aluminium faceplate in silver or black
• Solid cabinet protects against vibration and interference
• Optional wooden side panels available in walnut, eucalyptus and rosenut
Pro-Ject CD Box DS2T
|Supports||CD, CD-R, CD-RW and Hybrid-SACD|
|Digital outputs||1x co-axial (S/PDIF)|
|1x optical (S/PDIF)|
|1x XLR (AES/EBU)|
|Outboard power supply||9V/2A DC; 220 - 240V, 50Hz|
|Standby power consumption||< 1 watt|
|Dimension W x H x D (D with sockets)||206 x 72 x 194 (200)mm (alu)|
|240 x 72 x 194 (200)mm (wood)|
|Weight||1620g (Alu) without powersupply|
|2070g (Wood) without powersupply|