SACD 30n Networked SACD / CD player with HEOS Built-in
A master-tuned, elegantly designed SACD / CD player with integrated digital sources. Includes Marantz Musical Mastering processing and a very low-noise, crystal-clear pre-amplifier. The SACD 30n supports a wide variety of high-resolution files and streaming services. Pairs with the MODEL 30 integrated amplifier. Your music always sounds better on a Marantz.
Tuned with passion
Hundreds of hours of careful Sound Master tuning ensures the exquisite detail and musicality Marantz always delivers.
Designed for real listening
Its low-noise pre-amplifier and dedicated headphone amp promise the Marantz sound any way you listen.
Enjoy music from Spotify, Amazon HD, TIDAL, Deezer and more, or your local collection.
Pair with the MODEL 30 amplifier
Exquisitely designed and precisely tuned to pair with the Marantz MODEL 30 – for your new reference system.
Exquisite sound tuning
The SACD 30n continues the renowned heritage of exquisite Marantz components. The SACD 30n is tuned by the Marantz Sound Master, who channeled his passion, experience, and extraordinary ear into every aspect of its unsurpassed design.
The complete digital music player
The SACD 30n is built to meet all the requirements of the modern audiophile who wants to combine a large digital music collection with the leading online music services. The Marantz SACD 30n marries a classic premium SA-CD / CD player with a modern digital source’s hub/preamp. It plays hi-resoultion files including FLAC HD and DSD from your home network, local USB storage, and online sources such as streaming services and Internet radio. It features HEOS streaming, voice and multi-room support, and DAC functionality, as well as Apple AirPlay 2 and Bluetooth integration. The SACD 30n is future-proofed, accepting file formats all the way up to 11.2Mhz quad-DSD and 384kHz/32-bit PCM via USB-B/USD-DAC.
The most musical, accurate, detailed sound
The SACD 30n is built on its own discrete circuit board, the Hyper-Dynamic Amplifier Module, or HDAM.
Legacy system connectivity
The SACD 30n integrates the Marantz Musical Mastering digital-to-analogue converter. The optical and coaxial digital inputs for existing source components support files up to 192kHz/24bit. The SACD 30n also comes with a USB-B asynchronous input for direct connection to a computer. The USB-B input is compatible with PCM and DXD music files at up to 384kHz/32bit, as well as DSD2.8MHz, DSD5.6MHz and DSD11.2MHz.
More than 65 years of audiophile heritage
Founded in 1953, Marantz has a long and rich history of designing audio components embraced by music lovers and critical listeners around the world.
- Auto Power off
- Available in Black and Silver-Gold
- 443mm Width
- 424mm Depth
- 130mm Height
- Power Consumption:
- 48W PEAK
- 0.4W Standby
- RC002PMND remote
Inputs / Outputs
- 1 Pair Analogue RCA Output terminals
- 2x Coaxial Digital Input (PCM, 24bit/192kHz)
- 2x Optical Digital Input (PCM, 24bit/192kHz)
- 1x USB-B Input (PCM, 32bit/384kHz, Quad-DSD)
- 1x Coaxial Digital Output (PCM Only, 24bit/192kHz)
- 1x Optical Digital Output (PCM Only, 24bit/192kHz)
- USB-A input for mass storage accessible via HEOS app
- Headphone Output with volume control
- Ethernet port
- IR Flasher Input
- Gold Plated terminals
- IP Control
- Control over amp and CD player via HEOS app
- Bluetooth On/Off Mode
- Wi-Fi On/Off Mode
- DSD Audio Streaming up to 11.2MHz via update
- Lossless format support:
- FLAC (Gapless, 24bit/192kHz)
- ALAC (24bit/96kHz)
- WAV (Gapless, 24bit/192kHz)
- DSD (Gapless, up to 11.2MHz)
- Lossy Format Support:
- Remote App for iOS and Android
- Wi-Fi 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- RJ45 LAN
- Display Dimmer/Off
- Marantz Musical Mastering:
- Selectable filters for CD and DAC mode
- Separated rectifier circuits for analogue and digital sections
- 25 track program play for CD and SACD
- Random Play