JBL Stage A180 Floorstanding Speakers
The JBL Stage A180 Floorstanding Speakers provide a powerful listening experience, featuring superior sound quality and deep bass output.
2 .5 way, dual 6.5”, 1” aluminium Tweeter floorstanding
The engineering that goes into most modestly-priced speakers is often conspicuous in its absence, but from the instant you open their cartons, the JBL A180s display quality and performance far beyond what you’d expect. The engineering resources of the Harman group have been applied generously to the Stage A180s and those efforts are clearly audible.
- The JBL A180 speakers include a crystal-clear horn-loaded tweeter
- The bass range can be tuneful, tight, and extended
- The midrange clarity gives even complex music a very detailed presentation
- The speakers image well from a variety of different positions
- Woodgrain vinyl is available for those who don’t care for industrial black
- Dual-terminals with jumpers allow for bi-wiring or bi-amplification
- Both carpet-piercing spikes and rubber feet are included
- Optional outriggers are included
Optional Add On:
IsoAcoustics GAIA III Acoustic Isolation Feet
Provides improved sound clarity and openness for floor standing speakers and subwoofers. 70 lbs (32KG) Max.
Crafted with the vision of providing extraordinary acoustic performance, the GAIA III is the union of aesthetic visual design and acoustic engineering. The small compact design delivers unbelievable acoustic isolation that will bring out clarity and openness from your speaker like you’ve never heard.
The sound stage blossoms to open up a three-dimensional image of natural, spatial sound.
Designed for floor standing speakers and subwoofers weighing up to 70 lbs (32 KG), the GAIA III will provide more openness and clarity. Structural borne noise is greatly reduced while internal reflections from the hard-supporting surface are attenuated resulting in greater sound clarity and openness.
Specifications - JBL Stage A180 Floorstanding Speakers
• Enclosure Type: Bass-Reflex via Rear-Firing Tuned Port
• Tweeter: New High Definition Imaging (HDI) Waveguide 1” (25mm) Aluminium Dome Tweeter
• Woofer: 2 x 6.5” (165mm) Polycellulose Low-Frequency Woofer
• Recommended Amplifier Power: 20-225W
• Frequency Response:37-40kHz
• Sensitivity: 89dB
• Nominal Impedance: 6 Ohms
• Terminals: 5-way gold-plated binding posts
• Finish: Black or Wood
• Dimensions: 230 W x 1000 H x 295 D in mm
• Weight: 38.03kg each