The award-winning MR1 Bluetooth speakers will provide remarkable sound in multiple applications. Flawless as computer speakers, ideal to use with a turntable and a fantastic way to improve the sound of your TV, MR1 Mk2 will fill any room with quality sound without dominating it, making them perfect for music lovers and the design conscious alike.
On their own MR1 provides the foundation of a complete music system and with a turntable you can be part of the vinyl revival. Also with their super high quality aptX Bluetooth receiver, you can wirelessly stream your music to MR1 with CD quality sound.
A Powerful Performance
For MR1 we’ve developed custom loudspeaker units to deliver sound performance that belies MR1s compact dimensions. Both the tweeter and bass units feature powerful neodymium motor systems which provide greater magnetic concentration, for better driver control, in a lightweight and fully magnetically shielded system.
Voice controlled devices from the likes of Amazon and Google are interesting technologies, but deciding which may be right for you and which will stand the test of time can be daunting. This is a key reason why all our products incorporate Bluetooth and auxiliary inputs, so devices such as these can easily be connected and enjoyed with our products class leading sound. Also when technology changes (which it is bound to) then it is easy for you to upgrade as required.
Combine MR1 with our optional BackPack 3 and you will be able to enjoy MR1 wherever mains power is not available. Placing batteries inside takes valuable speaker capacity, but BackPack 3 allows MR1 to retain its rich mains powered performance with the benefit of complete portability.
A total evolution of the original, BackPack 3 attaches seamlessly to MR1 and once fitted can be left permanently in place as it charges automatically whenever connected to a mains power supply. A full charge will provide up to twelve hours of mains free listening depending on volume.
BackPack 3 is also compatible with the R1 Deluxe Bluetooth Radio
- Class leading sound quality
- Hand crafted bass reflex tuned and damped enclosures
- Ruark Audio long throw 75mm woofer with powerful neodymium magnet system
- Ruark Audio 20mm treated textile dome tweeter with neodymium magnet system
- Linear Class A-B Amplifier, 20 watts nominal output
- 2m quality braided speaker interconnect
- Auto mono operation (can also be used as a single unit)
- Built in high quality Bluetooth Audio receiver with aptX provides CD quality sound with compatible devices
- Intuitive control system
- Pin-point LEDs show system status and source
- Compact infrared remote control included
- Digital optical TOSLINK input with adjustable attenuation
- Output for active subwoofer
- Line-in audio input with switchable attenuation
- Finishes: Rich Walnut veneer or Soft Grey lacquer; lead grey fabric grille
- Dimensions: H170 × W130 × D135mm each
- Weight: 3.5 Kg per pair