SVS PB-3000 Ported Box Home Subwoofer
Earth-shaking output, subterranean low frequency extension, crisp speed in transients and pinpoint control, the PB-3000 delivers reference subwoofer performance at a breakthrough price. Features all-new, first-ever 13-inch high-excursion SVS driver and 800 watts RMS, 2,500+ watts peak power Sledge amplifier with fully discrete MOSFET output for crushing bass below the threshold of human hearing without sacrificing refinement. PB-3000 is the first SVS subwoofer optimised with dual ports for maximising airflow, driver motion and amplifier power, while eliminating the potential for port turbulence. Breathtakingly forceful and refined bass hits new lows.
Reference Subwoofer Performance Hits New Lows.
Crushing output and extreme low frequency extension down to 16Hz without sacrificing accuracy and control, the PB-3000 is a standard bearer for bass performance at any price. All new 13-inch high-excursion SVS driver, sophisticated 800 watts RMS, 2,500+ watts peak Sledge STA-800D2 DSP amplifier and first ever dual port SVS cabinet design ensure effortless output at the deepest octaves without a hint of distortion. PB-3000 features two port tuning modes, each with individual response curves to achieve the most accurate in-room frequency response possible whether in sealed or standard mode. With massive output that extends far below the threshold of human hearing, where it can only be felt, the PB-3000 unleashes the full impact of every movie, bass-line and low frequency effect without ever compromising.
SVS Port Plugs are not included. Sold separately.
SVS Port Plug Foam
All PB (ported box) and PC (ported cylinder) subwoofers can be fitted with these little grey cylinders of foam. Those little cylinders (called port plugs), used along with the DSP settings you choose from the SVS app, can make a huge difference to the sound of your subwoofer. The port plugs are all the same across SVS's PB and PC models.
- Premium Black Ash
- Protective non-resonant steel mesh grille
- Front-firing 13 inch high-excursion SVS driver
- Rear-mounted amplifier with Intelligent Control Interface (ICI)
- Dual 3.5-inch ports
- Screw-in rubber feet
- Robust Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) cabinet construction
- Dimensions (w/ grille): 21.9” (557mm) H X 18.3” (465mm) W X 26” (660mm) D
- Dimensions (without grille): 21.9” (557mm) H X 18.3” (465mm) W X 23.5” (596mm) D
- Shipped Dimensions: 31.3” (795mm) H 23.1” (587mm) W X 26.5” (674mm) D
- Weight (unboxed): 82.2 lbs. (37.3 kg)
- Shipped Weight: 97 lbs. (44 kg)